Take Care of Yourself and Your Family with Health Insurance in Florida
On your own, navigating health insurance options can be overwhelming and costly, especially as more providers are now offering coverage in Florida than in previous years. It’s easy to get lost in the maze of different types of health insurance. Freeway Insurance understands this and will help make the entire process as straightforward as possible.
You can also give Freeway a call at 877-706-7597 to talk to an expert insurance agent who can answer your questions and help you find the health plan that fits your needs and budget.
Special Enrollment Period for Marketplace Coverage
If you miss the Open Enrollment timeframe, you will only be able to change or purchase health coverage during Special Enrollment, when a qualifying life event has occurred. Some of these events include:
- Having a child by birth, adoption, or foster care.
- Placing a child for adoption or foster care.
- Change in where you live (including release from jail).
- Losing health care (such as losing employer coverage, or no longer qualifying for Medicaid).
- Change in your income, particularly a drop that impacts your ability to pay for health insurance.
- Turning 26-years-old and losing eligibility to be covered by your parent or guardian’s plan.
- Marriage or entering a domestic partnership.
- Becoming a citizen, national, or lawfully present individual.
Get Your Free Health Quote in Florida Today
Find out today what your health policy options are, including a free quote for coverage for you and your family. A health plan gives you peace of mind, knowing that you can get the preventative care and coverage you need and to help pay for illness or hospitalization. We’re here for you. Start your health insurance quote online, over the phone, or at one of our offices near you today. We’ll help you find a plan that meets your needs and budget.