Who is Tax Max?
Tax Max is a National Tax Preparation company with an A+ Better Business Bureau rating specializing in partnering with insurance companies to allow their customers to file their income tax return.
What are the benefits of using Tax Max?
There are several benefits for preparing your taxes with Tax Max:
- Same Day Tax Advance (up to $6,000)
- Fast and easy process
- Free accuracy guarantee
- Free audit
- Open all year round
What is the Tax Preparation Process?
The process is fast and easy. Here’s how the Tax Max tax preparation and refund process works:
- Visit the secure, convenient and easy online filing site.
- Input your driver’s license, all W-2 or 1099 forms, and social security card
- Review your refund information and select your funding option
- You can monitor your tax refund at myfederalcheck.com or by calling 866-730-2274
- When your refund is available, your refund and advances will be issued via direct deposit to the provided bank account.
When Can I Expect My Refund?
Once funds are available, they will be deposited onto a debit card that you received when your tax return was processed. The IRS will generally issue refunds 7-21 days after February 15, 2022.
How Does the Tax Advance Work?
If you are eligible for a tax advance, you could receive up to $6,000 within 24 hours. Refunds will be issued to a debit card provided to you when your paperwork has been processed.
How Can I Check the Status of My State Refund?
Your state return will be filed within 72 hours from your federal return being accepted by the IRS. In the meantime, you can:
- Verify the address shown on the state return
- Review the state return
- Advise TRS Tax Max via the “Contact Us” option on myfederalcheck.com regarding any required changes to your state return
How Will I Receive My State Refund?
Taxpayers with a state refund of $13 or more can expect to receive their state refund delivered via the same method as their federal refund. Any state refund(s) under $12 will be mailed directly from the taxpayer’s state department of revenue via USPS to the same address on the federal return.
Where Can I Get My Tax Return Copy?
Beginning January 20th, visit myfederalcheck.com and log in. It should take 24-48 hours for your return to appear. To print a FREE copy of your federal and state tax return, simply click the provided link on the page and you have instant access to your tax return!