Cisco® Video Management and Storage System Network Module
The solution offers very low total cost of ownership (TCO) for the branch office, ease of integration through network transparency, reliable data interoperability, and maximized overall security. It allows you to consolidate costly branch-office servers and deploy new applications centrally while still offering real-time access to physical security video and data. Video management is one of the most cost efficient things you can do for your business in California or Los Angeles specifically.
The Cisco® Video Surveillance 2421 Standard-Definition IP Dome is a feature-rich digital IP camera designed for superior performance in a wide variety of video surveillance applications. The Cisco Video Surveillance camera employs MPEG-4 and MJPEG compression of up to 30 frames per second (fps) at D1 NTSC resolution (720 x 480) or 25 fps at D1 PAL resolution (720 x 576), offering efficient network utilization while providing high-quality video. With its open, standards-based design, the camera provides an ideal platform for integration and operation as an independent device or as part of a Cisco Video Surveillance network. We can assist you with your Cisco Video Surveillance network anywhere in California.
Cisco's 2421 features include:
- Wide dynamic range. The camera employs powerful digital imaging technology
- Embedded security and networking. The camera provides 802.1X authentication and hardware-based Advanced Encryption Standard
- Motion detection with event notifications
- Flexible power options including Power over Ethernet (PoE) 802.3af, and 12 VDC or 24 VAC
- Day/Night operation including an IR filter that auto switches
The Cisco® Video Surveillance 2500 Series IP Cameras are feature-rich, professional digital cameras designed for superior performance in a wide variety of environments. The IP cameras have an enhanced, progressive scan imager for excellent video and color, even in the most demanding lighting conditions. They use MPEG-4 compression to produce DVD-quality video. These fully featured high-resolution cameras include automatic day/night mode, dual streams, bidirectional audio, motion detection, alarm inputs and outputs, and an analog BNC for ease of installation.
The Cisco® WVC210 Wireless-G Pan Tilt Zoom Internet Video Camera helps you monitor and protect your critical business assets from anywhere in the world. View and control the camera's full pan, tilt, and zoom capabilities with your web browser. Dual codecs in this versatile IP camera provide flexibility in determining image quality versus storage and bandwidth requirements. The Cisco WVC210 IP Surveillance camera supports a number of connection protocols, so you can view images on everything from 3G and Wi-Fi phones to PCs.
Cisco's WVC210 IP Surveillance Camera features include:
- Support for recording in low-light environments (1 Lux at F2.0)
- Two-way audio alongside an Embedded microphone, external speaker and microphone ports
- Up to 10 simultaneous connections for remote viewing
- Simultaneous MPEG-4 and MJPEG encoding Real Time Streaming Protocol for video and audio
- Third Generation Partnership Project for video viewing on 3G mobile phones
- Motion detection with event notifications
The Cisco® Small Business PVC300 Pan Tilt Optical Zoom Internet IP Camera provides a feature-rich, highly flexible video solution for your business. It provides full pan, tilt, and optical zoom capabilities to let you monitor any aspect of your business operations and virtually manage multiple sites from a central location.
The Cisco Small Business PVC300 Internet camera lets you:
- Integrate alarms, door sensors, motion detectors, and other security systems into your video solution.
- View live video of your business from anywhere, using an Internet-enabled PC or mobile phone.
- Alerts (video clips or still images) whenever motion is detected on your premises after hours.
- Locate specific dates, times, or incidents in your video archives in seconds.
- Cost-effectively add cameras, video storage, and security applications as your business evolves.
A Complete IP Surveillance Camera Solution:
The Cisco PVC300 is part of a growing family of IP surveillance cameras designed as a fully integrated component of your Cisco Small Business network. With a full portfolio of small business routing and switching, data storage, and telephony technologies, Cisco can provide a comprehensive video, voice, and data solution for your business in California.
The Cisco PVC2300 Box Camera supports interchangeable lenses and filters for various environments, such as low light. Its compact size allows you to place it in a protective enclosure for outdoor applications. The Power over Ethernet (PoE) function of the Cisco PVC2300 allows the camera to draw power via Ethernet cabling. So, you can install it near ceilings, on rooftops, or anywhere that electrical outlets may not be available.
Additional PVC2300 features include:
- Controls for mounting on a Pelco pan-tilt base, allowing remote-control movement.
- Two input and two output ports to connect the camera to an alarm panel, siren, light switch, etc.
- Removable CS-mount lenses.
- High-quality progressive charge-coupled device sensor with low-light sensitivity and an infrared-cut filter switcher.
- Supports multiple network protocols like 802.1p, 802.1q, and dynamic Domain Name System.
Cisco® Video Surveillance 4000 Series IP Cameras are feature-rich digital cameras designed for superior performance in a wide variety of video surveillance applications. The IP cameras employ true high-definition (HD) video and H.264 compression, streaming up to 30 frames per second (fps) at 1080p (1920 x 1080) resolution, and 60 fps at 720p (1280 x 720) resolution, offering efficient network utilization with the highest-quality video. Contact closures and two-way audio allow integration with microphones, speakers, and access control systems. With its open, standards-based design, the camera provides an ideal platform for integration and operation as an independent device or as part of a Cisco Video Surveillance network.
Cisco's 4000 Series IP Camera including:
- True high-definition video. The camera streams crisp and clear 1080p (1920 x 1080) video at 30 frames per second.
- Progressive scan video capturing each frame at its entire resolution using progressive scan.
- Day/night functionality that includes an IR filter that automatically switches to night mode in low light scenes.
- Flexible power options. The camera supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) 802.3af, 12 VDC or 24 VAC power.
Good Price, Good Support & Good Solution - It's the best choice.
Call Freeway.com today for more information about Cisco IP Camera Solutions!
(855) - Freeway