Freeway provides around-the-clock technology support and monitoring for networks and unified communications. Our support services center is staffed 24hours a day, seven days a week 365 days a year by experienced technicians and engineers who answer questions, fix issues and provide assistance. Freeway offers a variety of support options to meet the needs of your company.
- Single point of contact for support
- Proactive Remote Monitoring Service for device, system and applications alerting
- Trouble isolation, determination and resolution from experienced professionals
- Hardware failure diagnosis and maintenance coordination
- Trouble ticketing and automatic escalation
- Remote-access to systems for support engineers to diagnose and fix problems
- Includes coverage for Cisco Unified Communications, IP Contact Center, Cisco Unity, network switches, routers, voice gateways, firewalls, servers & more.
Freeway Customer Support Portal
The Freeway Customer Support Portal is an easy-to-use, secure site that allows Freeway customers to access information about their Freeway services and submits and review support request. The Freeway Customer Support Portal is accessible to our customers anytime and anywhere.
As a Freeway customer, you can access the Customer Support Portal to:
- View the list of services you receive from Freeway
- Manage your accounts
- View charts that depict your company's bandwidth use
- Submit and review ticket activity
There is no need to purchase and integrate complicated network management software with Freeway's NM&ES. We keep track of your systems for IP communications, contact center, LAN/WAN, security, storage and much more. Our remote monitoring service also provides you with monthly reports on server and network performance, system assets and network assets. Freeway remote monitoring allows us to provide proactive support and ensure quick resolution of issues. To login to your Customer Support Portal, simply click on the Customer Support Portal, enter username and password in the login boxes. Forgot your username and password?